Oil leakage treatment method of extender carburetor
The carburetor needs to be cleaned, because there is debris that lifts the oil floating needle and cannot return to the position, which causes the oil in the fuel tank to enter the carburetor and cannot be closed on its own. Exceeding will leak out.
The carburetor cleaning steps are as follows:
Remove the carburetor from the range extender, clean the carburetor first, and then disassemble and disassemble the main components for cleaning (can be cleaned with a special carburetor cleaner). The main cleaning parts: the main oil passage measuring hole and the oil surface Chamber, oil level control needle valve, etc. Thoroughly remove the sediment and accumulated impurities in the carburetor, such as: rust, dirt, glue particles, etc., clean and reinstall, and start the test run to observe and adjust the technical performance of the carburetor under various operating conditions.
If the carburetor is leaking internally, it is usually caused by too high oil level, stuck triangle needles or floats, dirty plugging of the return pipe, poor sealing of the throat pipe, and high oil pump pressure. If it is an external leak, it is usually caused by deformation of the joint surface at the upper, middle and lower parts, damage and deformation of the mat, and aging and loosening of the tubing interface hose.
Carburetor leaking oil
The carburetor inlet system is a dynamic balancing system. Under the action of gasoline buoyancy in the float chamber, the float drives the needle valve to continuously adjust the gap between the needle valve and the valve seat to control the oil input amount, so that the oil level in the float chamber is kept stable and dynamic under various operating conditions. An oil leak in the carburetor was caused by the damage to the above-mentioned balancing system. Carburetor oil leakage not only increases fuel consumption and affects overall vehicle performance, but more importantly causes greater harm to the safety of the vehicle, which needs to be eliminated in time.
Causes of carburettor oil leakage and elimination methods:
First, foreign matter adhered to the contact surface of the needle valve and the valve seat
Reason: The needle valve and the valve seat control the oil inlet quantity, and the tightness requirements are strict, and the contact surface is smooth. If foreign matter adheres to the contact surface, the needle valve and valve seat will not be tightly sealed, causing oil leakage. Foreign matter mainly refers to impurities and gelatin in gasoline. Therefore, to avoid such failures, users should pay attention to regularly cleaning the gasoline filter and using good quality gasoline.
Exclusion method: Just clean according to the aforementioned carburetor cleaning method.
Second, Needle valve wear
1. The needle valve is worn due to long-term flushing by impurities contained in gasoline and contact with the valve seat during use;
2. The two ends of the float float are unbalanced, which will cause the needle valve to be subjected to lateral force and wear. The needle valve wear will result in a tight seal with the valve seat and oil leakage.
Method of exclusion:
1. Replace the needle valve. At the same time, the user should pay attention to regularly cleaning the gasoline filter and using good quality gasoline;
2. Replace the needle valve and adjust both ends of the float at the same level.
Third, the float card
1. The float is in contact with the float chamber wall after being swelled, expanded and deformed by gasoline for a long time;
2. The gap between the pin of the float pin and the float pin of the body is enlarged after long-term friction, which causes the float to contact the wall of the float chamber. Float card release prevents the needle valve from returning, resulting in oil leakage.
Method of exclusion:
1. If the float is deformed, replace the float;
2. If the wear of the outer diameter of the float pin becomes smaller, replace the float pin. If the wear of the float pin hole becomes larger, you can only replace the carburetor assembly.
Fourth, the float is damaged or immersed in gasoline
Reason: Damage to the float or immersion in gasoline will change the weight and buoyancy of the float, cause the oil level to rise, and cause oil leakage.
Remedy: Replace the float.